Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI December 2014
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Broadcast & Cinematic Arts
Artistic Director for 2014 Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Commercial Entry October 2014-November 2014
· Designed and executed old-age makeup for talent.
· Collaborated with director in getting props and costumes bought and ready for shoot.
· Responsible for keeping continuity with props, actors and costumes during shoot.
Artistic Director for short film, “Analogous” January 2014- May 2014
· Designed and executed alien make-up for main actress and crowd of aliens
· Created costumes and props for talent and on set details
· Conceptualized and executed artistic detail and shot continuity
Hands-on Course Work at CMU
Stage Makeup and Advanced Stage Makeup Classes January 2013- May 2014
· Knowledge of color theory and experience mixing makeup to make new hues and shades.
· Contoured the face to appear differently shaped with use of highlight and shadow.
· Created life-cast faces and busts for prosthetic sculpting and mold creations.
· Sculpted clay on casted face into prosthetic positive and created a negative mold and prosthetic creation.
· Applied and blended prosthetics to self and others to create final character makeup.
· Created temporary Crepe hair facial pieces and applied them.
· Manipulated tissue and latex to create an aged character look.
· Planned character makeups with sketches and written analyses.
Doner Advertising, Southfield MI September2014- December 2014
· Assisted editors in a variety of ways, whether usual protocol for projects or miscellaneous tasks.
o Protocol included setting up projects for editors by creating files on servers, maintaining organization of all assets throughout the project, and mastering the final project upon completion.
o Miscellaneous tasks included various jobs such as editing on Photoshop, organizing hard-drives to be sent out for color correction, and searching the Internet for potential video and audio for client reels.
· Helped out crew for internal company video shoots on location or green screen to set up, run, and put away equipment, as well as assist with talent.
· Gained experience to adjusting quickly to new situations to provide a hand to producers, editors, and assistants.
Television Professional Development
Moore Hall Television (MHTV) Program Creation
Central Premiere Productions- MHTV Special Programming February 2014
48 Hour Film Competition
· Provided characters with props and make-up.
· Operated boom microphone and assisted with lighting design.
· Conceptualized a short film with team to include provided required elements
· Assisted with script writing.
Ulta Beauty Retail Store, Troy, MI July 2014 – October 2014
· Ran the register to checkout customers and handle returns with friendliness and efficiency.
· Assisted customers throughout the store, in locating and selecting merchandise specific to their needs.
· Unloaded shipments and restocked sales floor to ensure full stock in a variety of products for customers.